Five Foiling Milestones To Look Forward To
Slingshot’s Foil Academy continues to ooze advice and guidance when it comes to levelling up your foiling. Below are five tip-bits to look forward to as you master the magic carpet and hone your kite/foil skills.
- Fear less: Not necessarily fearless, but you will quickly fear foiling less as you get a feeling for how the foil behaves in the water. Visit Blog Post – Ditch the Fear of Foiling!
- Crash and learn: Learning how to crash properly when foiling will be an invaluable skill throughout your experience, no matter how proficient you become.
- Next-level kite control: No matter how experienced you were before learning to foil, your fine-tuned kite control will improve dramatically once you gain an understanding of the amazing efficiency foiling provides.
- Expand your range: As a proficient foiler, you will cover more terrain, faster and easier, than you would have ever imagined on a twin tip or surf board.
- Expand your season: You will be able to kite in conditions that you would never have considered before, without the peak-season crowds. READ Blog Post – Building your Perfect Kite Quiver.
For more killer foiling info, head to Slingshot’s online course (it’s free to enrol): Kite Foil Academy