Paging Dr Shred!
A potentially awesome opportunity for any GP looking for a lifestyle change
The Witterings Medical centre is looking to recruit a salaried GP to join their young and vibrant team of 6 GPs for 4-8 sessions a week. Located in a beautiful area of the country, sessions and hours are flexible to fit around you and any out of work commitments. It’s a sociable practice where staff try to have daily coffee/chat and occasional work nights out the local area is ideal for active people with kitesurfing, surfing, easy access to the South Downs for running and cycling and Chichester is close by.
Salaried position (PT/FT)
Flexible working hours to fit around family
9.75k/session + indenmity
6 weeks annual leave
1 week study leave
Encouraged to enhance or develop specialist interests
Potential support with relocation fees/accommodation
About the Witterings Medical Centre
- GMS practice with 10,250 patients
- 5 Partners and 2 Associate GPs
- 2 Nurse Practitioners, 3 Practice Nurses and 3 HCAs
- Training practice for GP trainees, foundation year doctors and medical students
- New state of the art premises with operating suite
- High QOF achievement
- The practice is also actively involved in research
- Specialist clinics in diabetes, minor surgery, joint injections, family planning and travel medicine
- Onsite pharmacy, physiotherapy, podiatry, district nurses, health visitors, counsellors and osteopathy
- Outreach clinics for dermatology, diabetic retinopathy screening, weight loss management and aneurysm screening
For more information please do contact either Penny Bradbury or Angie Harris-Burland on 01243 671833 or email@example.com for more information.