Social Media Job Vacancy at F-One
Every now and then these opportunities arise. As of today (Thursday 24th October), F-One have a number of job vacancies including roles in multimedia design, sales and social media. Could this be the perfect job: working alongside kiteboarding’s best designers, athletes and content creators to grow the legendary F-One brand?
Social Media Manager & Content Writer
This role is responsible for managing F-ONE & MANERA social media channel ecosystem, building our brand narrative and cultivating our ever-growing fan base.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be able to create content for the world.
The Content Writer is a mix of a social media manager and journalist who can create best-in-class content for strategy-driven social media and web campaigns.
Social Media Manager
- Manage and grow F-ONE (kiteboarding, SUP, Foil) and MANERA social media presence
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily digital content
- Lead social media initiatives in support of our marketing campaigns
- Stay current and forward thinking on new social media tools and platforms
- Identify and engage bloggers, micro-influencers and brand advocates to build loyalty and affinity to further enhance brand communication to unconverted consumers
- Analyze results and communicate information
- Create content that is trendy, engaging, modern, unique, authentic and personal.
- Review and edit content from other creative team members
- Exceptional writing skills with emphasis on detail, grammar, and tone
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and management tools
- Proven passion for, and expert in, social media and digital content
- Experience with using Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and writing
- Creative outlook with inspired brand
- Ability to multi-task & work independently, sense of urgency, motivated, proactive and curious mind
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Fluent English required (C1, C2)
- Published blogger is a plus
- Permanent contract, starting as soon as possible
- Place: Perols, Montpellier area, South of France
- Apply with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the reference “Social Media Manager” as a subject
If that sounds like a bit of you, have a look at the various vacancies and apply here