Next Gen harnesses dropping now
Ride Engine have upped the anti for 2019 with the next generation of Ride Engine harnesses. Here’s a glimpse of what’s new…
Carbon Elite Series 2019
- Premium carbon and kevlar construction to make Ride Engine’s stiffest harness shell so far.
- Lumbar Lock conforms to your lower back and prevents the harness from twisting or riding up.
- Its low profile fit improves mobility and keeps the harness locked in position.
- Ride Engine’s dual-zone closure system allows for a more precise fit and easy adjustment on the fly.
- Fusion Foam cushioning makes for a plush, comfortable fit.
PRIME SHELL SERIES 2019
- New Prime Shell construction is slightly softer than the Elite Series, but just as durable.
- The same Lumbar Lock conforms to your lower back and prevents the harness from twisting or riding up.
- The same low profile fit allows for plenty of mobility while keeping the harness locked in place.
- The dual-zone closure system is easy to adjust for a personalised fit.
- Fusion Foam cushioning makes for a comfortable fit around your mid-section.