Pro Rider Clinics with KiteWorldWide/Best in Jan/Feb
How could a holiday to Cape Town, South Africa get any better?
Simple: if you got a week kiting some of the best riders in the sport!
Lewis Crathern is 'The man that touched the sky' (and jumped Brighton pier), is multiple British Champion and is the current Len10 Mega Loop Challenge Champion.
Pedro Henrique was a world junior surfing champion, pro surfer for a year before switching to become pro wave kiters and compete on the KSP world tour
Youri Zoon is.. well, if you haven't of the double and current PKRA world champion, perhaps you're not ready for this clinic!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Pick your rider/style of clinic and ride with them on the water! Largely focussed on fun, there will also be spot guiding, special training, photo shootings, video taping and analysis. Together with the pros by your side and the absolute newest kite gear from Best to test.
There will also be workshops to help you understand the gear and tips for your physical and mental fitness. Explore the Cape by day, discovering exclusive spots and enjoy a BBQ at night!
See a short video of the mansion below:
At the end of each day you'll be chauffeured back to the KiteWorldWide Cape Town Mansion. Built just 100 meters from Sunset Beach, one of Cape Town's best spots, the mansion provides luxury living on a grand scale- this is how the other half live. The mansion is an architect designed, split level, luxury loft/villa with all the mod cons. You can relax in the grand open plan living room, watch each days riding footage on the widescreen TV's while waiting for your food to be ready on the outside grill. Pour yourself an ice cold drink and chill out by the roof pool with the pro's as the sun goes down over Table Mountain- then get ready to head into town and party.
Plus, anyone who still wants to talk shop about the material: the head developer of Best kiteboards will also be onhand!
19th - 26th January: Youri Zoon & Lewis Crathern (Focus: Freestyle & Kiteloop)
09th - 16th March: Pedro Henrique (Focus: Wave Kite)
Extension days are available before and after.
- 7 nights at the KiteWorldWide Mansion Cape Town in a double room
- 5 day training & spot guiding with the pro’s and the KiteWorldWide Guide
- Special schooling with the pro’s - Spot and down winder transfers
- BEST Equipment test
- Event Hoodie
- Photo shooting while kiting and a photo CD at the end of the week
- Video analysis at night
- Equipment workshop with the head developer from BEST
- Kite surfer’s Fitness Workshop
- Private presentation of the kiting movie “Hidden Lines“ in the Kite Mansion
- Braai (Barbecue) evening in the Mansion (Food & Drinks incl.!)
- 1 Special Dinner in an event restaurant (Food incl. / Drinks excl.)
- Going out at night together (Food & Drinks excl.)
- Airport transfer
- KiteWorldWide Guide from spot
Maximum participants: 12
Price in double occupancy: 790 € (Premium room) / 890 € (Deluxe room)
Single room surcharge: 290 € (Premium room) / 390 € (Deluxe room)
All Info & Bookings at: www.kiteworldwide.com