Leucate, La Franqui, April 12, 2010
A pretty chilly day for all the riders was a surprise turn out after the opposing temperatures of yesterday. Many were head to toe in winter jackets, beanies and gloves.
Everybody was anticipating strengthening wind throughout the day and a couple of brave riders even ventured out to test things, but unfortunately struggled to make it upwind due to the strong current and onshore winds. Race director Erik Troostheide made then a wise decision at just past 3pm to postpone the competition until tomorrow.
Despite the less than perfect conditions there was still plenty of activities going on at the Mondial du Vent event site including a radical BMX freestyle show, commando adventure parks and SUP and kite demonstrations.
PKRA 2010: France Day 3
Kitesurfing Test - Boards 2013
Shinn Monk Forever 132
Kitesurfing Test - Kites 2013
Airush Varial-X 9 & 6M
Kitesurfing travel directory